It is a privilege and a honour to Welcome you at
Auberge Gilles Bed & Breakfast
Everyone is Welcome at Auberge Gilles and we will make sure that your stay will be a pleasant one.
Whether you’re are in the area for business, pleasure or a simple escape from the city, you will receive what we do the best – Hospitality. Here are just six reasons why you should stay at Auberge Gilles.
The following six reasons are reality and begin at the moment of your arrival.
- Luxury Hospitality and personalized service for a quality experience from check-in to check-out. This means the Host, will give more personal attention to You and to all guests and goes above and beyond to make your stay enjoyable so your trip is memorable.
- Value for your money: with many extras that you will not find in a chain Hotel with Freebies and extras amenities. Free Wi-Fi & Parking; Free home-made snacks at all times during your stay; free welcome Gifts to take home or to enjoy during your stay; fresh home-made Gourmet Breakfast; Free shuttle from point A to point B upon request.
- The Bed & Breakfast will be your space. The host will ensure that you have your space and privacy. It is with assurance that once you step through the doors at Auberge Gilles, we know that you’ll feel like you’ve left your busy schedule behind from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life.
- Extra Luxuries are part of your experience here at Auberge Gilles. You will experience a real Gourmet dining experience for Breakfast – freshly prepped, cooked and served each morning in front of your eyes. We supply high-quality bed linens, pillows & towels, bathrobes, shampoo, local and organic food!
- Gracious & Helpful: The host goes above and beyond to provide personalized recommendations and shares local knowledge of the Region that will help you plan the perfect getaway for your interests and travel plans… from finding the best restaurants local tourist options, shopping, art galleries and much more.
- The B&B Keepers are passionate about hosting you and your family, about their business and how they love the area that you’re visiting. The host is specialized at welcoming guests into their home, with personal experience in respecting your own space and needs. You will leave with a unique and memorable experience.
We are open to both short and long term stays. During your stay, you will have access to the common living room, Tv room, backyard, & fire-pit. All guests have access to full kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, fridge, dishes, etc.
The House is Dog friendly. Most dog’s are welcome but certain restrictions may apply. Please ask us about it. We have a German Shepherd and he’s very friendly with everyone & other dogs. The dog is on the premises at all times.
We serve Breakfast from 6am to 11 am Monday to Saturday and from 6am to 9am on Sunday. We also offer Fine Gourmet Dining if you wish for Dinner …or a casual meal in the evening for you and your guests.
Auberge Gilles is owned by a Professional Chef, Mr. Gilles Haché. We offer a Fine Gourmet Dining Dinner adventure at Auberge Gilles if desired, anywhere from 3 to 5 courses depending upon your needs. Your culinary experience to be unique, intimate and personal as Chef Gilles will be cooking with, and for you and your guests in the comfort of his Chef’s Kitchen. Your dining experience will exceed your expectations with a sophisticated culinary Menu and service.
You Friends and Your Guests are welcome to join you for Breakfast or Dinner at Auberge Gilles. There will be extra CHARGES for your Guests or Friends to join you for Breakfast or Dinner. The charges for outside Guest will be 16$ per Adults, 10$ per Children from 6 years of age and up and Free of charges for Children under 5 years of age.
All Breakfasts are prepared in the morning with fresh local ingredients. Your Host, Gilles, is a professional Chef and his priority is the high quality of his food. The host is very sensitive to your dining needs – whether it may be allergies, Gluten Free, Vegan, or Vegetarian options. All are available from the menu and much more.
You also have access to the following:
Drinking glasses (not plastic)
Wine & Beer Glasses
Coffee Mugs Various
Plates and bowls
Can opener/bottle opener for import beers
Feel free to put some of your own items in the refrigerator.
Gas stove for special requests